The Ark House Paws Club
Protection for your pet, peace of mind for you
At Ark House Vets our aim is always to provide the best possible health care for your pets in a pleasant, friendly environment.
We know that prevention is always better than cure. And we understand that sometimes when all those essential treatments and vaccinations are due at once the cost can be significant.
That’s why we created our The Ark House Paws Club: helping you keep your pets in the best of health whilst also keeping costs manageable. So it’s better for your pet and better for you.
As a client you are entitled to join the Paws Club. With club membership you benefit from included routine treatment like vaccinations, worming and flea medication and you also receive 10% off everything else you spend with us.
- A year’s supply of flea treatments and wormers (dispensed quarterly or every six months)
- Flystrike protection (rabbits)
- Vaccinations and boosters:
- Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus,Parainfluenza and Leptospirosis
- Cats: Flu, Enteritis and Leukaemia
- Rabbits: Myxomatosis and Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease 1 and 2
- Annual vaccination and clinical examination with a Vet
- Six month clinical examination with a vet OR a Consultation with a Vet when your pet is unwell.
- Specialist dietary advice
- Convenient monthly payments by Direct Debit
- And a fantastic 10% discount on all other products and services at Ark House
How much will I save?
The annual cost of Paws Club membership is spread across the year for your convenience. Monthly payments vary according to the size of your pet, but all offer great value. There is a one off lifetime joining fee of £10 per family.
|Type of pet||Small Dog (<10 kg)||Medium Dog (10-20 kg)||Large Dog (21-40 kg)||Giant Dog (41 kg+)||Cat||Rabbit|
Prevention is better than cure!
Our practice membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy.
Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising n the future.
Furthermore, the cost of maintaining the good general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments – it couldn’t be simpler.
Whilst spreading the cost of routine treatments, all members qualify for an additional 10% on other items in the practice.
Interested in joining? Click here to begin
How to Register
- Please call in to Ark House Vets to complete a simple registration form, which will require your bank account details.
Practice staff will be happy to answer any queries you may have
- Print out the form now, read the T and Cs, complete it in the comfort of your own home with your fur baby on your lap and pop it in to us!