Paws Club Benefits
The Paws Club provides your pet with:
- 10% off your vet bills
- Annual vaccinations (see below)
- Full clinical examinations, twice per year, to include
- General health
- Anal glands
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Topical flea treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Treatment planning
- Dietary advice
- Blood pressure measurement twice yearly (cats)
- Extended Payment Scheme available for treatment over £150
Please note: The discount is available to clients for the stated procedures undertaken at our practice, and at no other external clinics, private cremations, out-of-hours consultations or referrals.
- Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease 1 and 2
Not included in the plan
- Canine – Kennel Cough (Bordetella)
- Feline – Chlamydia
Accidental Injury Cover
For only a small additional charge per pet per month, you can include Accidental Injury Cover. This provides cover for the cost of treating accidental injuries up to £2,500 per incident, subject to an excess of £75.
Total claims in any 12-month period may not exceed £5,000. The cover is for treatment by our practice. However, if our practice is closed when immediate treatment is needed, or you and your pet are away from home (anywhere in the UK), then cover is extended to include the nearest available vet. Further details of cover are available from the practice.
Extended Payment Scheme
For any treatments over £150, pet owners will have the facility to spread the payment over a number of months. Please note, no discount is available if the Extended Payment Scheme is utilised. A deposit may be required and is subject to terms and conditions.
How to Register
- Please call in to Ark House Vets to complete a simple registration form, which will require your bank account details.
Practice staff will be happy to answer any queries you may have
- Print out the form now, read the T and Cs, complete it in the comfort of your own home with your fur baby on your lap and pop it in to us!