- Arthritis Clinic
- Behaviour Consults
- Canine Massage Clinic
- Cardiology specialist
- Dental Clinic and Fixed Price Dental Treatment
- Diabetic Clinic
- Dietary Advice
- Emergency out of hours service
- First Steps
- Food Delivery
- Junior Health Consults
- Kidney Clinics
- Nurse Clinics
- Pet Planning
- Pets Travel
- Puppy Helpline
- Puppy Playgroup
- Rabbit Health
- Reminders by text or email
- Senior Health Consults
- Weight Watchers Clinics
- Wormers and flea products by post
New puppy? Need help with biting, chewing, jumping up? And the rest?
These are all normal puppy behaviours and part of normal development but can be hard to cope with at home.
Let us help you manage this behaviour in a positive way!
Call our Puppy Helpline trained team members on 01525 373329.
If one is available they will talk to you straight away – otherwise they will call you back within 24 hours!
(8am – 7pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 12.30pm Sat)
Other important Puppy needs
- Learn more about raising a great dog and help your puppy socialise with our Puppy Playgroup
- Get your puppy off to the right start with our FIrst Steps package covering vaccination, microchip, a flea and worm treatment, toy and Barking Heads food!