For a vet, there's no such thing as the perfect job. But it's perfectly possible to get close.
The right job needs to tick a lot of boxes:
- Colleagues and management who'll willingly lend a hand when you're stretched, and lend an ear when you've had a tough day
- Plenty of time off and no on-call cover
- Practice ethos focused on doing the right thing, providing gold standard care to both pets and clients
- Accreditation to Practice Standards Scheme and a Veterinary Nurse training practice
- Generous CPD budget
- Salary reflecting experience
- Free fruit all week, and cakes on Friday
- Bedfordshire market town with excellent transport links to London and beyond
So whether you're looking for a new challenge or a fresh start (or know a vet who is), why not take a look at our website (arkhousevets.co.uk) and our Facebook page (facebook.com/ArkHouseVets)
And if you like what you find, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.