Vaccinations and consultations for sick pet can be booked below.
For repeat prescriptions including flea and wormer products and food orders – please fill in our Repeat Prescription form.
- If your pet is very unwell please call us on 01525 373329. We will arrange a consultation in person or by video call.
- Do not come to the surgery unless by prior arrangement, the doors are shut. Please call on arrival to let us know you have arrived.
- Please remember that Vets can only prescribe prescription medicines under certain conditions and are obliged by law to have followed specific criteria at all times. During COVID19 the RCVS have sensibly allowed medicines to be prescribed after a remote consultation instead of face to face in certain circumstances. Please follow our vets’ advice – it is for your pet’s welfare.
- If you are self isolating or have signs of COVID 19 please do not bring your pet to the practice. Call us and let us know.
If you bring your pet for an appointment:
- Please do let us know you have arrived by calling us. We do ask that you then WAIT in your car.
- Please only one person accompanying each pet – thank you!
- Strict social distancing is in place. Our working practices have been carefully formulated to protect all of our team. You may or may not be allowed to accompany your pet.
- Please wear a face covering to hand your pet over.